With knowledge checks, games, and case studies along the way, the course is as enjoyable as it is effective. Entirely online and with expert guidance at your fingertips, you can develop your new set of change management skills at your leisure. Taking around 10 hours to complete and with 3 months access, you will have plenty of time to enjoy, revisit and revise each of the topics. On successful completion of the course you will receive 10 CPD points and a certificate. You will also continue to benefit from access to our lifetime support.
Please note that this Change Management Skills course is accompanied by a British English voiceover and is optimised for all devices.
About this course
Change is an inevitable part of both our personal and professional lives. While many shy away in fear of the unknown, those with the skills to face it head on and manage it well see challenges transform into success. This online course is a great way to gain such skills.
Consisting of 23 interactive eLearning modules on each integral skill of an effective Change Manager, you will learn what it takes to be a powerful change agent that is unafraid to lead the way. From how to communicate with others effectively, to strategies for successful planning, you will complete the course with a comprehensive toolkit to Change Management.
The Change Management Skills course comes with 10 CPD points and a certificate to demonstrate your training. To ensure your success with all the tools you learn, the course also comes with our lifetime support.
What will I learn?
You will complete the course prepared with tools for the practical elements of change, such as project planning and time management, as well as the emotional awareness to deal with the all-important human side of change.
This Change Manager Skills course covers the following topics:
- Understanding what makes an effective Change Manager
- How to host effective meetings and presentations
- Coaching, training, and mentoring skills
- How to build adaptable and effective teams
- Skills to negotiate and influence
- How to deal with conflict
- Learning to network for success
- Managing pressure and maintaining balance
- Time management and prioritisation skills
- Developing your emotional intelligence
- Identifying and understanding stakeholders
- Making decisions – force-field analysis
- How to plan and manage a project
- Introduction to PRINCE2
- Communication skills and strategies for change
By honing your change management skills, you will overcome the challenges of change and reap the rewards of the success that awaits on the other side.
With a positive attitude towards change, and problem-solving tools to hand, individuals with change management skills make invaluable employees and great leaders.
On completion of this Change Manager Skills course, you will:
- Have a range of change management tools and techniques.
- Know how to create and maintain an environment conducive to change.
- Be confident in your ability to make decisions and communicate effectively.
- Be able to build and nurture successful and adaptable teams.
Our Change Manager Skills course comes with 10 CPD points. It also includes a certificate to demonstrate the investment delegates have made into developing their change management skills.