- Food And Beverage
- Airport and Inflight Catering
- Guest Experience
- Merchandising, Food Retail, Meal Planning, Product re-design food cost saving, and inventory management.
- Master of Science – Food Service Management – Cornell University
- Hospitality Marketing Certificate – Cornell University
- Six Sigma Green Belt Process Management International (PMI) UK
- Level 3 Award in Supervising Catering High Field
- Level 4 Award in Managing Food Safety in Catering – The Chartered Institute of Environmental Health
Andrea is our Food & Beverage expert. With more than 30 years of experience in F&B across the world (19 years spent in managerial roles) and with expertise in airport and inflight catering, chain restaurants, luxury business hotels and resorts, Andrea’s passion is to invent new, more powerful and profitable ways to creatively bring seamless guest experience. He has led teams of over 500 staff with focus on quality assurance, culinary business strategies and food safety. He has designed new food concepts for numerous restaurant openings. Andrea’s focus is both on new restaurant startups and on existing operators and investors, specializing in front and back of house, with the view to elevating Client’s food service. Working with existing operators, Andrea has helped Clients resolve some of the most challenging demands including creating the right ambience, revamping food presentation, merchandising, food retail, meal planning, product re-design, food cost saving and the all-important inventory management.
He has helped Clients conduct internal and external audit HACCP and/ or ISO 22000:2005, quality assurance process flow reviews and optimization projects, financial review, contingency planning, optimization of In-flight Catering production, portioning and assembly. With new start-ups, Andrea has developed new concepts, branding, end to end project planning, budgeting, manpower planning (including recruitment and training), capital expenses and small ware, kitchen layout & design, food service equipment, menu design, recipes management, F&B marketing, creation of operating standards, bar & beverage innovation, as well as implemented HACCP and ISO 22000:2005.