- Executive Recruitment and Executive Training
- Global Executive Compensation
- Talent Strategy & Market Intelligence
- Employer Brand Strategy
- CV and Career Coaching
- Leadership Coaching and Training
- Master Of Science -Russian and Eastern European Studies. The University Of Oxford, UK.
- Bachelor’s of Arts – Social And Political Science. The University Of Cambridge, UK
Jeanne Vaz is a senior HR leader who has successfully recruited executive-level talent for global businesses, and built award-winning talent sourcing teams. She most recently held the position of Talent Sourcing and Intelligence Director at Coupang (NYSE: CPNG), one of the world’s fastest growing e-commerce companies. She previously managed recruitment at Qatar Airways, where she headhunted many of the airline’s key executives. Jeanne has also worked extensively on employer branding content, website copy and marketing communications at both Coupang and Qatar Airways.
Jeanne holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Social and Political Sciences from the University of Cambridge and a Master of Science degree in Russian and East European Studies from the University of Oxford.
- Executive recruitment and executive search
- Global executive compensation
- Talent strategy
- Talent and market intelligence
- Employer brand strategy
- Recruitment and HR communications
- Recruitment training
- CV and career coaching
- Leadership coaching and training
- HR partnership
- Job profile development
- International executive mobility
- E-commerce and technology
- Aviation and aerospace