Khalid Said Ahmed Awadelkarim, PhD
- Business Excellence and Business Of Transformation
- Change Management & Organizational Design
- Supply Chain
- Ph.D. in Business Administration Management and operations-The University Of Nottingham UK
- Master Of Science Airport Transport Management Cranfield University UK
- Bachelor Of Science -Electrical and Electronic Engineering The University Of Khartonoum (Sudan)
Dr. Khalid is a senior executive and an expert in Business Excellence and Business Transformation, with more than 20 years of experience in fields of management, strategy, change management, quality management and PMO, gained within diverse industries and organizations in various workplace environments.
With proven ability to design and implement critical strategies, Dr. Khalid has covered leadership roles in many high profile projects in both Sudan and Qatar and has collaborated with some of the most prominent consultancy companies in the world. He has developed several business studies and has managed the implementation of process improvements and business solution designs. Dr. Khalid’s specialisms include: Quality Management, Program Management Office (PMO), Strategic Alliances, Airline and Postal Operations, Transformation and Organizational Design, Supply Chain and Change Management.
Dr. Khalid has a Bachelor Degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering from the University of Khartoum (Sudan), a Master Degree in Airport Transport Management from Cranfield University (UK) and a Ph.D. in Business Administration Management and Operations from the University Of Nottingham (UK). Dr. Khalid is fluent in both English and Arabic